Directly write MP3 files to audio CDs
Do you want to create Audio CD's fast? Without a lot of options you don't really need? Here are some key features of "Quick-Burn": Requirements: Limitations:
Then you need Quick-Burn! A plain and simple, but powerfull program that does what you want: Write Audio CD's from WAVE and MP3 files! No need to convert MP3 to your harddisk first, QuickBurn directly writes MP3 files to Audio CD's!
All you have to do is to drag'n'drop the files you want to burn, eventually reorganize the tracks, press the Write button, and that's all!
· Writing WAV and MP3 directly to Audio CD!
· Supports Burnproof technology!
· Advanced buffering for superior performance
· Easy track manipulation (add / insert / remove tracks)
· Writes from network locations with caching feature
· Very easy to understand interface
· Fast multi-threaded design
· Works with IDE and SCSI CD drives
· Processor type: Pentium
· Processor speed: 166 MHz
· Memory (Cache): 64 MB RAM Minimum
· Harddisk: IDE
· Soundcard: MME-compatible Soundcard
· Graphics: 256 colors @ 800 x 600
· Drives: IDE- or SCSI-CD Writer device
· 30 days trial
Do you want to create Audio CD's fast? Without a lot of options you don't really need?
Here are some key features of "Quick-Burn":